- 4-Week Camping Sessions 1 & 2
- 2 Week Camping Gesher
- Tikvah - Special Needs
- Israel Seminar
- Special Needs Family Camp
- Summer Staff
- Camper's Corner
Year Round Programs
- RAMAH FUNDAY
- Family Camp
- Children's Weekend
- Women's Spirituality Weekend
- Learn More
- Monthly Update
- Donate Now
A women's retreat for the body, mind and spirit
May 29 - 31, 2015 - registration now open
FIND US ON FACEBOOK - RUACH NASHIM 2014
Join us for a weekend retreat of spirituality and relaxation for women at beautiful Camp Ramah in California.
Be part of a unique program combining creativity, text study and friendship with the joyous celebration
of Shabbat in an inspirational setting. Share with friends, connect spiritually through reflection, prayer
and song. Indulge in relaxation and activities such as yoga, pilates or martial arts. Bring your daughter(s)
(age 18 and older), mother, sister(s) and friend(s)! You will return home refreshed and renewed in
body, mind and spirit.
- Invigorate the body through yoga, hiking, pilates or sports
- Walk, talk and relax with friends
- Pamper your body spa-style in the beautiful Camp Ramah setting
- Delve into both traditional and modern texts, bringing them to life in dynamic, participatory study sessions led by Rabbi-in-Residence, Shawn Fields-Meyer
- Enjoy rare quiet time for rest, reading and guided meditation
- Celebrate Shabbat with lively singing, joyous prayer and reflective contemplation
- Discover how the creative meets the traditional through our innovative programming.
- Join friends, sisters, daughters, mothers in forming a warm community
Scholar-In-Residence: Rabbi Shawn Fields-Meyer
Rabbi Shawn Fields-Meyer serves as School Rabbi at Milken Community High School in Los Angeles. She is also Instructor in Bible at the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies. She is co-author of the book, A Day Apart: Shabbat at Home, a practical and spiritual guide to the home rituals of Shabbat. Rabbi Fields-Meyer is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and received her rabbinic ordination from the Jewish Theological Seminary of America. Rabbi Fields-Meyer and her husband, Tom, a journalist, have three sons.
Artist-In Residence: Andrea Hodos
Andrea is a performance artist and arts educator. She is the creator of Moving Torah, an innovative approach to studying and interpreting Jewish texts, and Moving Body Pilates.
About Camp Ramah
- Ojai, California affords a lush backdrop for Camp Ramah.
- The facility includes hotel style rooms with private baths and excellent kosher cuisine.
- Large dining facility, beautiful synagogue, arts and crafts studio, outdoor amphitheaters provide charming settings for many camp activities.
- Sports facilities include Olympic size swimming pool, courts for volleyball, tennis and basketball and playing fields for baseball and soccer.
2015 Rates & Registration - Register now & Pay 2014 rates till october 1, 2014
|A.||Deluxe - 2 Per Room
Hotel-style accommodations, private bath & linens included
|B.||Standard - 2 Per Room
Private bath, linens included
|C.||Cabin (limited availability)
(Cabins only, you must provide your own linens)
|D.||Levine Retreat House
Nestled in the Orange Grove, overlooking the
main campus, hotel-quality bedding and linens each with private bath
Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Prices based on two adults per room. A limited number of deluxe or standard single rooms are available.
Single room prices are to be determined. No pets allowed. Childcare will not be provided.